Oral disease is characterized by the inability to recover once symptoms appear, so regular checkups and prevention are effective.
In dentistry, it not only treats teeth, but also maintains a proper environment to live a happy life by identifying and treating abnormal conditions throughout the head and neck.
- Prosthetic treatment: total denture, topical denture, esthetic prosthesis
- Conservative treatment: cavity treatment, neurological treatment
- Periodontal Therapy: Stimulant Therapy, Periodontal
- PeriodontitisThe teeth are fine, but the gums and gums are inflamed. When they get worse, they shake. When they become sick, poured, and pusy, they must be removed.
- Dental caries (cavities)Early tooth decay has no symptoms and only changes the color of teeth to whitish or black. Once you feel painful or sensitive to cold water, you are in a lot of progress.