1. Patient registration
- Prepare a questionnaire for patient registration and submit it to the hospital administration.
- Explain patient’s symptoms and affected part to the staff
2. Patient registration fee and payment
- Receipt of patient registration card and medical bill
- Pay to patient registration fee and medical fee at the counter and receive the receipt.
3. Department care
- Diagnosis and treatment of symptoms by interviewing the doctor in charge of each department – Decide whether to proceed if additional testing or treatment is required
4. (When necessary) inspection expenses receipt and inspection
- Payment for inspection or treatment
- Progression (X-ray, electrocardiogram, blood test, urine test, endoscopy, etc.) prescribed according to the patient’s condition
5. (If necessary) Test result Explanation
- If the results can be Immediately checked, consultation with the doctor in charge after the inspection.
- If it takes time to check the test results, Re-visit after appointment of consultation schedule.
- Depending on the results of the test, additional tests, treatments and treatment methods are determined if necessary.
6. Payment of Treatment and medicinal costs (if necessary)
- Receipt of medical expenses and medical fee bill from the hospital administration.
- Pay the bill to the reception counter and receive a receipt
7. Treatment and medical procedure, receipt of medicine
- Present a payment receipt to the pharmacy and receive medicines
- Treatment and procedure according to doctor’s prescription
8. Reservation and return
- If continuous observation and additional medical care are needed, make a reservation for next treatment and return to home.
- Africa’s healthcare system requires payment of medical and treatment costs in advance of treatment
- Please refrain from visiting the doctor directly and observe the prescribed procedure when you receive the hospital treatment.